Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- When the service is available: By appointment only, traditionally between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Instructions to schedule a proctored exam: Phone, e-mail, or in person.
- Who the staff contact is for this service: Library Director.
- If there is a fee and how much: None, but if test is to be mailed, student is responsible for postage.
- Where instructors should send the test materials: Glenwood Public Library, 109 North Vine St., Glenwood, IA 51534, Attention: Tara Painter, Library Director or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this service includes both written and online tests: Yes.